Aspirations Week (Y4EM).

The week beginning Monday 7th of March was Aspirations Week! Just like last year, we had another great week with lots of visitors who have been sharing information about their professions. We have had visitors from Universities, the Police Force (with their dogs), the Ambulance Service, Doctors, a Veterinary Surgeon and many more.

Y4EM have decided to share their experiences of the week – please enjoy reading them below:

Y4EM

I liked Craig heap the best because he was very interesting. We talked about how when he was younger he wanted to be a famer but quickly changed his mind and wanted to be a gymnast because his sister went to gymnastics so he wanted to. He told us what his mam wanted to be she wanted to be a tennis player he also showed us videos of him performing for England.

By skull crusher

In aspiration week we saw crag heap. He showed us a going home from school vid of a penguin and polar bear. They looked funny and showed us how to do flips and splits.

By Leonardo   

My favourite bit of the week was the person called Craig came in, he was a gymnastics person. I knew because he brought loads of medals in and gymnastics clothes in also. His friends always calls him Craig the Heapster .What he did with us was he put a presentation on for us on the board  to show us what he did when he was young. When he was young he was in the Olympics and he done loads of gymnastics like splits, handstands, cartwheels, back flip, front flip. My favourite bit was when he showed the clip of the penguin on a Friday night dancing and the polar bear on a Monday morning dragging his self to school. However I liked the penguins the most because it was funny when they danced.

By sweet popper

Tuesday 8th march. My favourite bit was Pc Collins & pc Ryan. They showed us the equipment & told us abate how long they had been in the police. They also pretended to arrest Miss Nicol whiff sum handcuffs & leg cuffs. It was funny & they told us haw a prison wrecked.   

By mickey 

My favourite day was when Craig Heap came in. We watched films of a gymnast. Some people got to ask questions like were you born /were do you live. We got to get told to do the splits.

BY   scull crusher!

By mickey 

In aspiration week my favourite thing was Craig Heap because he was a gymnast and I like gymnastics. He came on the 7th of March.

By the aimee girl

My favourite part of aspirations week was when Craig heap came in. Craig Heap is a gymnast also he told us to call him Heapster. He is really good at gymnastics. I liked when he showed us a video of him doing gymnastics. Craig showed us a medal he said he had won loads of medals but the one he showed us was his favourite one. I liked when he showed us two videos one of a polar bear and the other one was of a penguin. They both very funny I liked the polar bear one the most. I think Craig is a really good gymnast.

By sweet crusher      

I liked the visit from Craig Heap who is a gymnast who won the Olympics when he was the team captain. We watched a couple of videos about people doing gymnastics .He started because his sister was doing it and he learned about it so he started to do it as well as his sister at the gymnastic club but he didn’t want to wear what the girls wore. He found out that other boys wanted to do it as well including him. The best bit was the polar bear video as I found it really funny.

By Tree climber

My ferret part of aspirations week was wen Crag Heap came in and he in inspired me because I have all was wonted to be a gymnastic because I wontgo to the a lim picks because it dosnt mat are if you sec seas.

By serara.

Craig Heap was awesome (Heapster). I loved the video of people doing dangerous things on roofs and gates. I also liked the video of the dance and his gymnastic video. He told us about his family life and said he only loved his mother sometimes. He also showed us a picture of a dream ladder. A dream ladder is a ladder that you build your dreams on.

By Death Scorch

My favourite bit of aspirations week was when Craig Heap came in. Craig Heap was a gymnast. He told us that he won lots of meddles. He got into the Olympics. Craig Heap was nice.  He showed us a video of a polar bear and he said is this how you go to school on a Monday. He showed us a video of a penguin and he said is this is what you are like one Fridays when the bell rings. He was so funny. He showed us some videos of him doing the splits and flips.

By cloy

I like Craig Heap because he showed us sum video and tolled us a lot of stuff and showed us video of him. He told us his dreams like his mam said to Craig you need to get sum friends. Craig said I have got sum friends. He showed us a video of him jumping off a diving board doing a back flip off.

By Cronin

My favourite part of the week was when Craig Heap the Heapster came in to talk with us. He could do like back flips and splits and showed us his career around the world and showed us his videos about him.                                                                                                                          

By Death body

My favourite bit of aspirations week was Craig Heap because he inspired me to do what I want to do in life. He has inspired me to train for my dream. He talked about how he grew up and how he grew up on a farm with his sister and his parent s. He told us about how he was in a gymnastics team and that he has been in lodes of competitions on bares.  He showed us a video of him doing hand stands and cart wheels.

By bomb shell

My  favourite part of aspirations week was when we saw Craig heap and some of the videos on the board but my favourite part of the videos was the happy penguin and the sloppy bear . it was cool when someone ran on the water and the other cool stuff other people done . i  loved what they done so I want to be like them when im older but my faverat was Craig heap.

Pc collings and pc ryan were please men and they had cool weapons on them and told us what they were. They also told us there suits were  dagger proof but not gun proof.

By skull pumper

I LIKED CRAIG HEAP. HE SHOWED VIDEOS LIKE HOW TO DO THE SPLITS AND HE SHOWED US VIDEOS OF PENGUINS AND POLAR BEARS. THEY WER FUNNY.

BY YUM PANCAKES

On the 7th of March Craig Heap the gymnast came in to Usworth Colliery primary school and talked to us about his career and also how he became a gymnast. He was born on the 10th July 1973 and he’s now 42. It was my favourite part of aspirations week because he’s the best gymnast I have ever seen in my life.

By jack the skull crusher

On Monday 7th March a Gymnastic, Craig Heaps came into our beautiful, filled School. While he was here, he showed us some of his medals and told us about himself.

By Jam and Bread.

My favourite part of the week was when Craig Heap the heapster .He is retired professional gymnast he told us all about his epic life. He showed us some videos of hi in competitions and in the Olympics and when he was practising.

BY BODDY CRUSHER 

Aspirations week was a very good week, we had a very important person come into our school called Craig Heap. Craig Heap told us about when he was younger and he told us something about his mother. He met a lot of friends his friends used to call him Heapster so he said we can all call him [heapster]. On Monday morning we went for an early assembly just so we can see Craig Heap. He showed us lots of videos and he showed us a picture of a dream ladder so he told us that we should always go with are dreams. He showed us some of his clothes that he wore and he showed us some of his medals.

By Jas

I liked Craig Heap the best because he was very interesting and when I was younger I wanted to be a gymnast but now I want be a vet. We talked about working hard and the ladder of achievements to get to thing you want to be. Also his sister inspired him to do it so he did. His mam also wanted to be a tennis player as well.

By supervet

My favourite bit about aspirations week was when Craig Heap came in because he was funny and I liked his accent . Craig was the most awesome person. He was a classic guy. People think he is crazy. He made me want to become a good sportsman. He told us to follow our dreams.

Before Craig came in we watched a video of him doing gymnastics and on the video he did a FRONTFLIP AND A BACKFLIP!!! Craig showed us a video of a polar bear sliding on its tummy slowly and said ‘’ who’s like this on a Monday morning. He also showed us a jumping penguin and said ‘’who is like this on a Friday afternoon’’, and he showed us a video of some stunts.

By wrecking ball